We offer a deposit product to meet your needs.
The personal and business checking and savings accounts we offer are summarized below. For further terms and conditions see account agreement and disclosures.
For our rates and yields please contact one of our banking centers.
If you’re with another institution, switch your Accounts to First National Bank anytime from anywhere. It’s quick and easy with our Switch Kit. If you would like more information, and would like to open an account in person, just stop by one of our convenient locations. You can also reorder checks anytime using using our secure Check Reorder Form.
A basic, non-interest bearing account that allows 6 check debits per month FREE then it will be $0.75 for each check in excess of six per month. Automatic debit transactions are unlimited. Monthly statements with Images are mailed. E-Statements, Online Banking and Bill Pay are available.
- $100 to open
- $4.00 Monthly Fee
Money Market Account
A savings type account with limited checking privileges, but unlimited withdrawals in person. Pays interest at a rate based upon the balance in the account. Customers receive statements with images of checks and deposit slips included.
- 2,500 to open
- ATM card available
- Account Service Charges: $10 each statement period the minimum balance drops below $2,500.
- Penalty charges: $10 for each excessive limited transaction (may be by check, draft, or other order payable to a third party.)
Personal and business interest bearing accounts at a variable rate. Three withdrawals per quarter are allowed with no charge.
- Personal and Business: $200 to open
- For Students: $50 to open with No Monthly Fees
- Personal and Business only Monthly Fees: $5 per quarter if minimum balance falls below $200.
- All Savings Account Penalty charges: $2 per withdrawal per quarter in excess of 3 withdrawals.